Re: [Nolug] LinuxCon + CloudOpen in NOLA. I have free passes to the entire event

From: Scott Harney <scotth_at_scottharney.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 13:06:13 -0500

Well after 2005 I never rebuilt a lab. And linux became my job really and
I wanted to focus on other things. I still keep the domain name and
dutifully pay it year after year. I still skim the lists and may chime in
from time to time.

Hunter and I are still pretty tight. He lives up in Philly. with my job I
had to travel up there once a year and we'd catch up. he also comes down to
my house for Mardi Gras most years.