Re: [Nolug] language of choice?

From: Diann Smith <diann170_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 12:19:56 -0500

Hi Guys

Since I am a newbe, please explain exactly what I registered for. On the
CloudOpenNorth schedule It goes from Sept 15 - 18. However when I signed
up, I recieved a confirmation for Linux Security on Sept . 19. so what
does this code discount actually give us. All week , one day etc. and
which one should we use it for

Please help
Thank you and hope to see you there
Barbara Smith