[Nolug] Five food groups

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 07:21:54 +0000

Ok, It's official. Judging by the response to my restaurant query, we are no
longer the New Orleans Linux Users Group, but from now on we shall be known
as the New Orleans Food Group, alongside the regular Bread, Meat, Vegetable
and Milk Food Groups.

Ok, let's narrow this down. We need a sushi buffet restaurant. All you can
eat, etc. SO far, we have:

1. Ka Pai at Canal and Carrolton, right next to the Popeye's.
2. _______ (help me out here)

I'd rather crash a Ford than wreck a Chevy