Re: [Nolug] LinuxCon House of Blues

From: B. Estrade <estrabd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 09:39:53 -0500

cPanel sent a few people there, and some got their picture with Linus.

I wanted to interject a reminder that the cPanel conference is coming up
very soon, and they offer free registration. This opens it up you on
Tuesday and Wednesday of the conference.

http://conference13.cpanel.net/

A huge benefit is that Wednesday includes Keynote Speaker Peter Pollock
(author of Web Hosting for Dummies) and a Panel of Industry Leaders,
moderated by Eric Ellis. This panel will include heavy-hitters Ben Gabler,
Ditlev Bredahl, Dan Ushman and Nick Nelson speaking about their past and
present experiences in the industry and what they foresee in the future.
Aaron Phillips, Christian Dawson and Peter Pollock will be in the audience
to contribute their comments as well. This is a first for us, and a panel
that I hope proves successful for 2013 and beyond.

I'll be there running around helping with things. Let me know if you're
going to be attending, and I can tell you where I'll be. Also feel free to
contact me if you have any questions.

Brett