Re: [Nolug] python

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 15:19:45 -0600

There are a jillion and fifteen books and web sites that teach Python. So,
the question is: what are you going to *do* with the mad Python skillz you
plan to acquire?

Almost as important, and tied into the first question:
(a) How geeky are you?
(b) What OS do you use?

--
This signature doesn't kill fascists.