Re: [Nolug] python

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 15:45:00 -0600

Great. I've written quite a few Python scripts to make my CLI life easier,
but honestly bash is so powerful that it's all I use nowadays.

http://www.python.org/about/gettingstarted/
http://www.amazon.com/Learning-Python-Edition-Mark-Lutz/dp/1449355730
http://docs.python-guide.org/en/latest/intro/learning/

--