Re: [Nolug] SSL bug

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 11:39:08 -0500

On 04/08/2014 11:01 AM, Brad Bendily wrote:
> Red Hat has released a fix for their OS:
> https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2014-0376.html

Yes, but unfortunately the horse is already out of the barn.

Want more scary? There are zillions of fire-and-forget linux servers out
there that will never be patched. Fixed your stuff? Great, but it's
likely that sites you visit haven't.

What about phones and tablets? Has google said what versions of android
have this bug? It's not just the server end that's vulnerable.

--Joey