[Nolug] Yah, we hire for ze Windows positions. Is good!

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 19:01:06 +0000

That's my Swedish accent. I think I nailed it.

http://jobs.puryear-it.com/

Anyway, we're a crazy good team. We have a career advancement track dedicate to staff, right down to a weekly business coach that helps each team member with areas they want to work on like time management, people management, and so on. Everybody is properly nerdy but not overly so. Very fun projects. 401k. PTO. Chairs. Yes, you get your own chair!

We are growing and need a strong member added to the team.

Spread the love! Forward this email.

Thanks.

---
Dustin Puryear, Founder & Technology Strategist
My direct number: 225-304-6402
Main: 225-706-8414 | Fax: 800-613-5731 | www.puryear-it.com<http://www.puryear-it.com>
Puryear IT, LLC - We see IT differently.
Baton Rouge IT Support<http://www.puryear-it.com/computer-support/baton-rouge/> & New Orleans IT Support<http://www.puryear-it.com/computer-support/new-orleans/>
Cloud, Windows, Exchange, SQL Server, Linux, UNIX
2013 Honoree of the LSU 100: Fastest Growing Tiger Businesses<http://www.lsu100.com/>
2012 Honoree of the Silicon Bayou 100<http://siliconbayounews.com/2012/12/24/2012-silicon-bayou-100-group-4/>