[Nolug] Yes, we're growing! We're looking for some serious geeks. That could be you!

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 23:25:34 +0000

Yes indeed:

http://jobs.puryear-it.com/

Our team is growing! We play with some heavy duty toys here but I also find the guys playing a board game with a couple boxes of pizza every Friday in the conference room. It's that kind of company. We are serious about our process, but we're geeks at heart. If you are fun, results-oriented, and a thinker, then apply. Put the LUG name in the appropriate little box on the form so the person that reviews you knows how you reached us.

---
Dustin Puryear, Founder & Technology Strategist
My direct number: 225-304-6402
Main: 225-706-8414 | Fax: 800-613-5731 | www.puryear-it.com<http://www.puryear-it.com>
Puryear IT, LLC - We see IT differently.
Baton Rouge IT Support<http://www.puryear-it.com/computer-support/baton-rouge/> & New Orleans IT Support<http://www.puryear-it.com/computer-support/new-orleans/>
Cloud, Windows, Exchange, SQL Server, Linux, UNIX
2013 Honoree of the LSU 100: Fastest Growing Tiger Businesses<http://www.lsu100.com/>
2012 Honoree of the Silicon Bayou 100<http://siliconbayounews.com/2012/12/24/2012-silicon-bayou-100-group-4/>