Re: [Nolug] Cox 2nd level technician says...

From: Brad Bendily <bendily_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 11:13:50 -0500

I have the same problem in Baton Rouge but I never got to talk to second level. I've been running smokeping for months showing lots of packet loss but no one to show it to. It's not the internet sites that drop that aggravate me. It's the packet loss to cox DNS servers and web servers which tells me the problem is on their network. I sat on hold one night for 1.5 hours waiting for second level until I gave up.