[Nolug] Linux Journal available at Loyola Library

From: Edward Iglesias <iglesias_at_loyno.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:03:00 -0600

Greetings All,
         I am very new to this list so forgive me if this is off
topic. For those of you that may be part of the Loyola system (or even if
you're not) please know that we are going to start receiving Linux
journal. It will be archived and so you will be able to search back
issues. Most library's, including Loyola's, keep usage statistics in a
very simple manner. They count the number of times they have to re-shelve
an item. We have a very low amount of traffic to our journals. For those
of you who would like to see more open source materials in the library I
suggest you pick up a magazine or journal you are interested in, read it,
then leave it on the table. I refuse to believe I am the only person in
the Loyola system that reads LJ.

Edward
Iglesias
email: iglesias@loyno.edu