Re: [Nolug] DIRECTV DSL going out of business ( grr.... )

From: Scott Harney <scotth_at_scottharney.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 17:54:48 -0600

If you've already got DSL, you may want to check around. I hear many good
things about speakeasy.net . You can get speakeasy in NO if you already
qualify for dsl.

You might also want to look at local company southern start www.sstar.com I
believe. The owner occassionally posts here. I don't know that either place
is as inexpensive as directv was but you'd have static IP and a
server-friendly AUP.