Re: [Nolug] Fwd: DSL available @: 985-785-7917

From: pltaylor <pltaylor_at_telocity.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 11:07:03 -0600

Andrew S. Johnson wrote:

>It just gets better. I went looking for a new DSL provider in Luling, and
>look what I can get. I'm doomed.
>
>Andy

after seeing the notice yesterday started looking for a new provider.
I checked speakeasy, digicomm, and sstar. All services offered were
comparable as was pricing. I hate the cable company ( have dish network
for my tv)
and like doing business with a local company, so this morning I signed
up with John at sstar. I don't think that I will regret this decision
after talking with John. Good luck to everyone trying to find a new
provider.

Paul Taylor