Re: [Nolug] flavor of linux?

From: pltaylor <pltaylor_at_telocity.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 16:56:07 -0600

My current favorite is a distro called "Libranet Linux" based on debian.
I really like the apt-get system and the way it takes dependencies into
consideration.
There are so many packages with this distro that I can't name them all
or even know what a fraction of them are. Both kde and gnome are
avaliable as well as 9 or 10 other window managers. I generally use
icewm or blackbox. I have used slackware, caldera, and corel in the past
and this by far has been the easiest to use. They have a free download
at their site: www.libranet.com

Paul