Re: [Nolug] flavor of linux?

From: Andrew S. Johnson <andy_at_asjohnson.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 20:51:21 -0600

I'm using Slackware-current as of 29-Nov-02. My web server is a 486
running Slackware 8.1. It's also pretty easy to make an bootable ISO
CD with the packages you want, which is something I never could
figure out how to do with RedHat rawhide. Slackware-current as
of yesterday also had Mozilla 1.2.1 and KDE 3.1rc5, so I may upgrade
those whenever I get a round tuit.

Andy