RE: [Nolug] DIRECTV DSL going out of business ( grr.... )

From: Kevin Bucknum <Kevin_at_MedtronSoftware.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:04:32 -0600

Talked to someone there this morning. It is static IP's and no port
restrictions. They, like us, just found out about Directv going down over
the weekend. He couldn't quote me a price on an install, because they are
trying to find out if DTV is going to abandon the modems they have in the
field or request them back. Price will depend on that, but he expects he
can have me switched by the end of the week.