Re: [Nolug] Modem Hacker....

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 20:20:37 +0000

As far as I know, it's a 50MHz PPC... and if I further remember right, NetBSD
runs on that.

Then again, I may be totally off-base. You can bet, though, if they let us
keep them (why would they pay shipping to get them back?) and $new_ISP can't
use them, I'm going to put an OS on mine, if at all possible.

--Joey

Thou spake:
>Whom here would be interested in trying to hack a DirecTvDSL modem to work
>with another server?
>
>__
>Eddie Benson
>ebenson@ebo.net
>
>don't worry about the lunacy. It's a good thing.

I'd rather crash a Ford than wreck a Chevy