RE: [Nolug] Rc5-72 contest....

From: michaelrflora_at_charter.net
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:23:13 -0500

I would like to participate.

M.R.F.

Original Message:
-----------------
From: bad-magic-number bad-magic-number@eternity-technologies.net
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 13:15:27 -0600
To: nolug@nolug.org, nolug@joeykelly.net
Subject: [Nolug] Rc5-72 contest....

All those who were previously involved in the NOLUG RC5 effort, can you
please upgrade you clients to run the RC5-72 contest. We just
recently got the RC5-72 contest going in full swing including more
detailed statistics... Anyone interested in joining, but are unsure of
how to do so, please let me know and I'll post a brief HOWTO on joining
the NOLUG RC5 team.

Thanks,
Jeremy
+---