[Nolug] Loki Setup

From: Andy Cristina <acristina_at_penta-corp.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:51:45 -0600

Hey guys,

        I don't know if any of you have any experiance with the Loki Setup program
but...
        I'm going to be building an install program for my company's Unix product.
The target platform is Solaris 8. I've thought about using Loki's Setup
program, but it seems to use GTK+. Normally, I'd prefere this, but the Sun
machines only have Qt installed. I saw on TrollTech's web site that they
were going to work with Loki (in early 2000 I think) on porting it to use
Qt. I have seen nothing else about it though. So does anyone know if
anyone ever ported it to use Qt? If not, I guess the customer will have to
just run make and suffer a command line.

Thanks,
Andy