Re: [Nolug] Cox

From: Joey Kelly <geek_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: 30 Dec 2002 12:04:42 -0600

Check the archives: http://joeykelly.net/nolugarchives

The short answer is Southern Star, talk to John Souvestre. Only one
person spoke up against his service, by my count. YMMV. Me, I'm probably
going with Cox, since the wife wants cable TV, and I've got other boxen
showing all ports open.

--Joey

On Mon, 2002-12-30 at 12:26, Craig Jackson wrote:
> It's probably already been discussed, but I missed it. So please can
> someone advise a good ISP. I am was with Directv and have switched to
> Cox, but they block 80 and 25. I was thinking about Eatel. Anr other
> ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Craig Jackson
> --
> __________________________
> Wildnet Group LLC
> 103 North Park, Suite 110
> Covington, Lousiana 70433
> Office 985-875-9453
> Cell 504-258-9789

Linux consultant in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
http://kellynet.dhs.org
---
missions newsletter:
http://joeykelly.net/ministry/newsletter/november2002.php