Re: [Nolug] How to host virtual websites on apache

From: Scott Harney <scotth_at_scottharney.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 14:07:37 -0600

>From the end of my httpd.conf file. Note that this assumes you have
NAT/IP Masquerading working and forwarding port 80 connections to a
server on the inside (in my case 192.168.2.4). make sure DNS is set up
properly to point to your external ip address for the virtual domains
you are hosting. Then set up individual DocumentRoot's for each virtual
domain.

NameVirtualHost 192.168.2.4

<VirtualHost 192.168.2.4>
ServerName house.scottharney.com
ServerAlias house.scottharney.com *.house.scottharney.com
DocumentRoot /usr/local/www/data
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 192.168.2.4>
ServerName nolug.org