RE: [Nolug] seeking mobile developers !!

From: Pietu <plaihonen_at_uno.edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 22:58:40 -0600

Yes.
Or actually I'm looking more to BREW and perhaps J2ME. BREW being more
important since Verizon is using it. They have lots of subscribers but
otherwise crappy system and BREW seems to be the only way to get some media
into some of their phones.

...How do crappy operator get so many subscribers??? --- Can you hear me
now? (tm)

There is now a kit to get J2ME apps to work with BREW also.

Petri