RE: [Nolug] nolug poll

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_usa.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:06:35 -0600

I did I-55 as well. Watch out though since they messed both my order and my
friend's up. Good technical service, but in both cases they ran the DSL
order through before the date they said they would. Also, they sent me a
box with the DSL modem in it but with no instructions. I had to call them
about the setup and they said "Oops." As far as the actual DSL service,
everything has gone smoothly.

At 03:56 PM 1/21/2003 -0600, you wrote:

>I-55 here (Covington)

---