Re: [Nolug] Re: cable modems

From: Brad N Bendily <brad_at_selu.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:37:12 -0600 (CST)

Yep, it's open. I moved the ssh service to port 2222. I have no
problems with that. When I move it back to 22 I can't connect.
Internally on my network, when I'm running on port 22 I CAN
connect, but externally I can't connect to port 22.
I noticed this about 6 months ago, then moved things to port 2222.
I tried to move back to port 22 about a month ago but still no
dice.

So I haven't tried in the last week or so.
But as far as I can tell port 22 is blocked.

--
Brad Bendily - CNA