Re: [Nolug] Cox phone service

From: Dave Prentice <prentice_at_instruction.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 21:12:51 -0600

MessageChuck,
    I switched in November and haven't had any trouble with Cox.
(Bellsouth was a nightmare, though!) Their rates are about 15% cheaper
than Bell. To save you the trouble I had, though, don't believe a Cox
salesperson if they tell you they support DSL. That's why I had to
switch one of my lines back to Bell.
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com
http://www.originsresource.org