RE: [Nolug] Cox phone service

From: Kevin Bucknum <Kevin_at_MedtronSoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:03:57 -0600

I've been thinking about setting my box up to handle my voicemail etc for a
while. Single analog cards are down to $99, and there are several good
software vendors out there. The one that I've looked at the most is
http://www.asterisk.org/ It is actually a full featured pbx, but I don't
need most of the functions it supports. Just another one of my many half
finished side projects. After I really finish my pvr and I'll get serious