Re: [Nolug] Linux on a Sun Box

From: Tim Kelley <tpk_at_23rdward.org>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 18:44:30 -0600

On Sunday 02 February 2003 5:45 pm, Charles wrote:

Well, I found out recently that most of the work getting all those
peripheral-to-linux apps (XFree in particular) is done by the debian
developers. That's one one of the main reasons Debian gets "behind" -
they won't put stuff in stable unless it works on all, like 12, of the
architectures they support ...