[Nolug] high-capacity disk drives & controllers

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: 05 Feb 2003 12:59:19 -0600

Hi,

I've found some GT 137GB EIDE drives that are ATA/100. Are off-board
ATA/133 controllers still needed to interface with these drives?

This would be with kernel 2.4.20. Prefferably Debian, but maybe RH73
or RH80.

TIA,
Ron

| Ron Johnson, Jr.     Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net           |
| Jefferson, LA  USA   http://members.cox.net/ ron.l.johnson |
| "For me and windows it became a matter of easy to start    |
|  with, and becoming increasingly difficult to be produc-   |
|  tive as time went on, and if something went wrong very    |
|  difficult to fix, compared to linux's large over head     |
|  setting up and learning the system with ease of use and   |
|  the increase in productivity becoming larger the longer I |
|  use the system."                                          |
|   Rohan Nicholls , The Netherlands                         |