Re: [Nolug] gulf_wars_poster.jpg (JPEG Image, 684x1002 pixels)

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: 09 Feb 2003 00:16:54 -0600

On Sat, 2003-02-08 at 23:06, Manuel Lora wrote:
> that is EXCELLENT
>
> ml

*Really* funny. Too bad they had to inject so much partisan politics
into it...

> On Saturday 08 February 2003 17:01, Joey Kelly wrote:
> > <http://perlsupport.com/~chip/gulf_wars_poster.jpg>

| Ron Johnson, Jr.     Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net           |
| Jefferson, LA  USA   http://members.cox.net/ ron.l.johnson |
| "For me and windows it became a matter of easy to start    |
|  with, and becoming increasingly difficult to be produc-   |
|  tive as time went on, and if something went wrong very    |
|  difficult to fix, compared to linux's large over head     |
|  setting up and learning the system with ease of use and   |
|  the increase in productivity becoming larger the longer I |
|  use the system."                                          |
|   Rohan Nicholls , The Netherlands                         |