[wartalk] Re: [Nolug] Request for *off-list* war discussion

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:04:16 +0000

(man, it's good to be the king)

end

Ok, I just set up a new list for war/antiwar discussion. You two are already
on it.

If anyone else wants to join in, send an email to majordomo@joeykelly.net
with the body containing the line "subscribe wartalk" (minus the quote marks).

Happy arguing!

--Joey

Thou spake:
>On Wednesday 19 February 2003 05:22 am, Ron Johnson wrote:
>> Hi, all.
>>
>> Now that I've seen all the talking heads on TV, I'd like to hear what
>> reasons that "regular people" give who disagree with the war, as well
>> as rank-and-file anti-war protestors.
>>
>> Please, let's keep it civil! Since we all want to remain friendly in
>> our list-goal of understanding and promoting Linux, anyone who can't
>> help but sling invective at a correspondent should not join the
>> thread.
>
>What if we're _FOR_ liberating Iraq?
>
>Andy Johnson

I'd rather crash a Ford than wreck a Chevy