Re: [Nolug] ideas to help nolug grow

From: Scott Harney <scotth_at_scottharney.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:09:21 -0600

Bryant Stewart <bryantstewart@yahoo.com> writes:

I would LOVE to see nolug do an install fest. The keys are
1) organized. we need to look organized, even if officially we're not
2) publicity. well in advance. start publicizing at least 2 months
prior to scheduled event
3) location. We need a good site to do it. I'd say it needs to
be on a weekend. The site needs 'net access to facilitate installs.