Re: [Nolug] ideas to help nolug grow

From: Brian D. Mayeur <bmayeur_at_bmay.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:32:24 -0800

I am joining the NOMUG (New Orleans Macintosh Users Group). I went to
one of there meetings and I really learned a lot. They pay people to
come in and speak. So there is a nice annual fee to become a member.
They are lost on the BSD side of their OS. They tend to push more
towards applications. Maybe we could pass some fliers around their
meetings to draw a crowd. But, then they might want it geared towards
Mac stuff. Just an idea to recruit people.