Re: [Nolug] CD-ROM problem

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: 26 Feb 2003 13:02:41 -0600

On Wed, 2003-02-26 at 12:25, Scott Harney wrote:
> <jdtiede@bellsouth.net> writes:
[snip]
> You may be better off re-installing. Perhaps RedHat's installer will
> preserve /home for you.

And this time, use a good distro like Debian. Your teeth will be
whiter, and women will be more attracted to you. (Libranet, which is
Debian-derived, has a better installer, and favors KDE, but it's
trivial to install Gnome.)

Of course, you could always install Knoppix. It's a darned shame
that I don't have anything to install Knoppix on. I'd really like
to try it.

| Ron Johnson, Jr.     Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
| Jefferson, LA  USA   http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson |
| The difference between Rock&Roll and Country Music?       |
| Old Rockers still on tour are pathetic, but old Country   |
| signers are still great.                                  |