[Nolug] web mag

From: Michael <mogmios_at_mlug.missouri.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 03:56:20 -0600 (CST)

Anyone on this list interested in being part of a for-fun (not-profit)
geek web mag? I'm wanting to do something a little different than other
stuff I've seen. I'm looking for ideas for a humor and opinion pieces and
articles on interesting technology/science stuff. I'm also looking for
geeks that'd be willing to be in photo spreads. Geek topics can include
anything involving science, engineering, or technology.

If interested email me at mogmios(at)leadhill.net.

Peace, Love, Linux

Michael McGlothlin <mogmios@mlug.missouri.edu>
http://kavlon.org/projects/