[Nolug] NOLUG site official rollout

From: Scott Harney <scotth_at_scottharney.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 14:18:21 -0600

Today is the day of the new NOLUG site. Comments on the web site and
on the mailing list have been positive. Please read on and find out
what we need to make this site a valuable resource for Linux users in
New Orleans and everywhere else!

Primarily, we need content. Please submit stories and documentation to
the site. You can submit stories directly by selecting "Submit News"
from the Main menu on the left.

I also need more FAQ questions and categories. Please choose "FAQ"
from the site Main menu on left and submit FAQ questions (and possible
answers if you have any). Feel free to review the answers I have
provided and comment on them. I will see your submissions and respond
to them promptly.

Some on the list have commented on the need for better story icons. I
agree. Please help me out and submit some. Just contact me via the
site or via the mailing list. Some also don't like the default theme
of the site. Please visit themes.postnuke.com and see how to theme the
site. I'd love some help making the site more attractive. Note that I
do prefer clean efficient designs so please shoot for that. The
current design is one idea but it can certainly be done better.

Anything you have -- suggestions, complaints, whatever -- are
welcome. Please participate!

--
Scott Harney<scotth@scottharney.com>
"...and one script to rule them all."