Re: [Nolug] Interesting article on Nolug.org

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_usa.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 21:15:02 -0600

Site doesn't look bad. Hey, what happened to the cross-linking between
NOLUG and BRLUG? Also, some suggestions that have served our own site well.

1. Make sure it's easy for viewers to see a complete list of your past
meetings (ie., http://www.brlug.net/calendar.php3). This more than the
group summary will help potential members figure out what your LUG does.
2. A more in-depth description of NOLUG if possible.
3. Pictures of meetings.

I keep thinking to put some pictures up on our site as well. I find that
people really like this. Don't know why.

At 09:27 PM 3/6/2003 -0600, you wrote:

>Hello Nolug List:
>Your friend Scott Harney considered the following article interesting and
>wanted to send it to you.
>
>NOLUG site official rollout
>(Date: 2003-03-06 21:27:01)
>Topic: NOLUG - meeting info, etc.
>You can read interesting articles on Nolug.org
>http://www.nolug.org/

---
Dustin Puryear <dustin@puryear-it.com>
Puryear Information Technology