[Nolug] need RedHat CDs

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 23:50:15 +0000

Hey y'all,

I am in need of a latest/recent version of RedHat, and as I am currently back
on dialup, I can't download and burn me a copy. Would someone be so kind as
to do this for me? I could pick them up at the meeting Thursday, or I can
drive out to your place if you can't make the meeting.

I have 7.0 here, which I installed tonight, but I find that it's running a
2.2 kernel, and I really need iptables.

Thanks.

I'd rather crash a Ford than wreck a Chevy