Re: [Nolug] hardware probems, list may go down

From: jdtiede_at_bellsouth.net
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 20:33:06 -0500

Can you put the old disc in a new box, then copy the files there to a newer disc?
From: Joey Kelly <joey@joeykelly.net>
Date: 2003/03/19 Wed PM 01:44:07 EST
To: nolug@joeykelly.net
Subject: [Nolug] hardware probems, list may go down

Bummer.

The box that the mailing list is on is giving me problems. I have to reboot
it every couple of days now, and am going to replace it in the next couple of
days.

I'm thinking it's either memory or the processor. The box is pretty old (it
was running Windows 3.1 when i inherited it, that ought to tell you how old
it is).

Gr... I surely have better things to do than spend a whole day migrating all
of my data and config files to a new box.

Sigh.

I'd rather crash a Ford than wreck a Chevy