Re: [Nolug] Dual boot without reinstalling?

From: -ray <ray_at_ops.selu.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 16:25:13 -0600 (CST)

If you want to use the Win2k bootloader (since it's already setup) to boot
linux, see this page:

http://www.geocities.com/epark/linux/grub-w2k-HOWTO.html

Never tried it, but i've heard it works ok. Normally i'd just install
grub in the MBR and let it handle booting linux and windows. But you
might not want that if you get the other box fixed...

-Ray