RE: [Nolug] Quick question on clustering...

From: Wimprine, Thomas <twimprine_at_stei.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:09:40 -0600

If anyone would like to do a presentation on clustering I have some
equipment (older proliants w/FC) I own that I could let them use. I don't
know how to do it but I would like to see and learn. It may take a little
tweaking to get everything working (FC) but it would be cool. Right now they
are just sitting in my living room. Just a thought, I would like to see how
to configure a Linux cluster, (Hence why I got the equipment) but have never
gotten around to looking it up or how to do it.