RE: [Nolug] What's the polite way to politely get Unix email user s to...

From: Kevin Bucknum <Kevin_at_MedtronSoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:16:41 -0600

Most Unix users seem to get this naturally. However some of use are stuck
with windows software that makes you go out of the way to make it difficult
to do the right thing. In our all windows shop everyone has converted their
all clients to use html and have pretty sigs. When they complain that my
switching there message back to plain text and fixing the quoting makes it
ugly, I just point them to http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/quote.html Thats
about as polite of an explaination as I've seen on it out there.

Sorry in advance if this crappy software or the exchange server between
farks with decent mailreaders.