[Nolug] call me an idiot if you like *sigh*

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.dhs.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 12:06:35 +0000

If you get this message, it's because I'm fixing a really big goof. My domain
(joeykelly.net) expired 4 days ago, and I just found out about it. The
contact email for the domain is my yahoo address, which I rarely check due to
the amount of spam I get on it. All should be well sometime next week, but
for now I'm back to using joeykelly.dhs.org.

Anyhow, if you sent something to the list and it bounced, please sent it to
nolug@joeykelly.dhs.org.

Thanks.