[Nolug] Possible new member/jobs in new orleans?

From: Jo Dillon <jo_at_groupinfo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 11:05:47 -0400

  Hi; I'm living in Lansing, Michigan right now but thinking of moving
to New Orleans (and, obviously, joining the LUG if I do :)
  Does anyone know what the job situation for C++ programmers
with 5 or so years of experience is there? If it helps, I used to work for
Trolltech (mail to jo@trolltech.com still reaches me ;) on Qt/Embedded;
I wrote graphics card device drivers, drawing code and suchlike. More recently
I've been doing SQL/Postgres/PowerPlant type stuff on MacOS X, and some MFC
on Windows (blech)

--
	Jo