Re: OT: Re: [Nolug] call me an idiot if you like *sigh*

From: Brett D. Estrade <estrabd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 08:47:27 -0700 (PDT)

I am sure he meant the Windows CE, ME, & NT are as useful for computing as a block of concrete.
No doubt concrete has its uses, but a decent computing plaform is not one of them........

Btw, because I am that kind of guy, I found a page about the history of concrete ;)
http://matse1.mse.uiuc.edu/~tw/concrete/hist.html

Brett

--- Dustin Puryear <dpuryear@usa.net> wrote:
> I think the Greeks did just fine without it. :) I believe it was the
> Roman's that invented concrete? You know, I read somewhere that Japan uses
> more concrete than the US. I have to assume that's per capita, but you
> never know.
>

> At 05:10 PM 4/19/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 2003-04-19 at 07:06, Joey Kelly wrote:
> > >
> > > Windows CE, ME, & NT = CEMENT
> > > Built like a rock and just as useful.
> >
> >I've got some bad news for you Joey:
> >
> >Look around you: there is cement, concrete & stone *everywhere*.
> >Without them, civilization would not be...
> >
> >Ron
> >--
> >+-----------------------------------------------------------+
> >| Ron Johnson, Jr. Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net |
> >| Jefferson, LA USA http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson |
> >| |
> >| An ad currently being run by the NEA (the US's biggest |
> >| public school TEACHERS UNION) asks a teenager if he can |
> >| find sodium and *chloride* in the periodic table of the |
> >| elements. |
> >| And they wonder why people think public schools suck... |
>

> ---
> Dustin Puryear <dustin@puryear-it.com>
> Puryear Information Technology
> Windows, UNIX, and IT Consulting
> http://www.puryear-it.com

=====
"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
--Max McGee
#! /usr/bin/myInfo
set url http://www.brettsbsd.net/~estrabd
set eFax (253)484-8755