Re: [Nolug] Comparative OS Stability

From: Scott Harney <scotth_at_scottharney.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 23:29:27 -0500

LinuxLaw <linuxlaw@bellsouth.net> writes:

> Laying off the ad hominem attacks will definitely let us "keep on the
> task at hand" and keep things from getting ugly.

Many of the people who post here know each other from meetings and
the list and regularly joke with one another. You interpreted an attack but
you were actually witnessing some teasing. That's understandable of course.
 A perusal of list archives will bear this out. Knowing Ron, I doubt seriously
that he was actually making an attack.

Of course Ron thinks VMS is the one true OS so that could explain it. Of course
Win2k/NT is an attempt to recreate VMS but don't tell him that ;). [1]

[1] example. not an ad-hominem but a tease likely to get a rise out of him.

--
Scott Harney<scotth@scottharney.com>
"...and one script to rule them all."