RE: [Nolug] call for help: white papers to show my CIO regarding Linux, Unix & Oracle

From: Wimprine, Thomas <twimprine_at_stei.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 19:17:35 -0500

How ironic that I sit here working on a SQL Server, trying to recover data
and fix a screwed up file system at the same time. Lessons learned MS SQL
7.0 was never built for clustering (improper failover), when MSCS fails it
really hurts (corrupt file system)! I would defiantly recommend avoiding
this if at all possible.