Re: [Nolug] none

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 14:15:14 -0500 (CDT)

No, no one was hurt during the fire. The boss locked up around 7:30 and
went out to eat, then went home, and got a call around 10PM notifying him
of the blaze.

All was lost during the fire. They have secured a new building and are
going to try to start over. Hopefully they can begin receiving new stock
by Friday, and open up for business again early next week.

Is the list stable? Dunno why not. It isn't going to move for a while, if
that's what you meant.

--Joey