[Nolug] Who wants a free O'Reilly book? Come get it.

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 09:16:53 +0000

Free books. Free books.

F R E E B O O K S!

Free books, I say :-)

Running Linux
Learning Python
Learning Red Hat Linux
Web, Graphics & Perl/Tk
Understanding the Linux Kernel
Google Hacks

FREE!

And you can have one, if you come to the meeting tonight at UNO.

Ok, so there's a catch (and what spam doesn't have one? --- I just know
SpamAssassin's going to tag this email, lines of yelling, etc.) : you have to
read it (duh, what else would you do with a free book), write a review of it
and post your review on the nolug.org website. Read it, write about it, and
you get to keep it.

There was one other free book in the pile that Scott gave me, but I'm keeping
it for myself ;-)

Oh, and someone or -two of you had already put dibs on a book. You need to
speak up so someone else doesn't end up with your book. Scott, do you
remember who requested books?