RE: [Nolug] Partition sizes

From: Wimprine, Thomas <twimprine_at_stei.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 13:56:06 -0500

No, I have a 72GB disk and I want to shrink one partition and add it to
another.

/dev/ida/c0d0p7 506M 454M 26M 95% / <---------- expand
/dev/ida/c0d0p1 96M 66M 25M 72% /boot
/dev/ida/c0d0p6 19G 2.7G 15G 15% /home <---------- shrink
none 314M 0 313M 0% /dev/shm
/dev/ida/c0d0p2 45G 9.6G 32G 23% /usr
/dev/ida/c0d0p8 1008M 493M 464M 52% /var