Re: [Nolug] help

From: Craig Matthews <c_matthews_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 17:55:02 -0500

well to answer most of the questions that could finish helping me here goes
dynamic IPs
activate using Red Hat config. activate on boot option
built in
using DHCP
not related to cable modem since connectivity is only errored in Linux and
works in windows.
the error message that it sends on boot is "bringing up eth0..............Fail
then the one where I go in to config and press activate it says "cannot
activate device eth0"
so if any advice please dont hesitate.thanks again to everyone who is helping.
Craig